Monday, April 13, 2015

Summer Vacation at Boracay

Summer is my Favorite Holiday


We all love summer right? Summer is like my favorite holiday here in the Philippines. For this summer we went to Boracay with my Family and my Aunt and Uncle from States. We need to let them experienced a summer if you are in Boracay. White sands, clear blue water, nightlife, and many more. Boracay is like my favorite place to spend my Summer.

Experiences

We experienced a lot of fun activities that you could enjoy and would never forget. 
Me and siblings went ATV in Boracay. It was so unforgettable! The road was smooth and we went to the top of a mountain riding the ATV it was so fun. 


 
It cost about 800 pesos per head. Im not sure. But for me it is so WORTH IT. You wouldn't regret it. You should try going there they have many rides and they have also race cars and bumper cars there. But yeah. Here's a pic of me and the ATV. :)


When we arrived at the top of the mountain it was so COOL & AWESOME up there! You can see the whole island of Boracay. The sunset was so nice. They have also a mini shop there if you want to buy food, drinks, and also souvenirs.


THE VIEW FROM THE PEAK OF THE MOUNTAIN 







No comments:

Post a Comment