Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Shopping with Sissy


Shopping day with my Sista


I kinda feel boring today so we went at the mall to do some shopping with my sister. I don't know why but I really like the outfit that Im wearing.  It is so cute yet super comfyyyy! I've been online shopping this days so I got this stuff from instagram @mypinktiara and @dnemnl. Omg I super love love love their clothing and it is also super cheap yet good quality. You should go visit their instagram accounts. I assure you that they really fab clothing pieces.


* So I am this gray croptop and this is from @dnemnl. Its is so cute and comfy. It has super good quality and very cheap. 

* The choker necklace that I am wearing that you've seen on my big collective haul on my youtube channel is from an instagram online shop called @ripplesbyjenny. OMG! That's like my super duper favorite store to shop. They sell clothing items and accessories as well. Here is a screenshot of their shop and here is the link https://instagram.com/ripplesbyjenny/.


* The ripped shorts that Im wearing is from @mypinktiara. Another Instagram Online shop. Im so obsessed shopping at instagram. HAHAHA. But their shorts are so worth dying for. They are really cute and good quality. They sell also joni jeans, hw shorts, Tank tops, croptops, and more!. You should check it out.

*The shoes or sneakers that I am wearing are just a pair of vans :)

*My bag is from Nordstrom which is a Michael Kors Bag :)



No comments:

Post a Comment