Monday, April 13, 2015

Being comfy but good looking



Being comfy but good looking




 Singapore Day! It was our trip to Singapore last year. I experienced a lot of fun stuffs. Its kinda hot there and super sunny. So i kinda go being comfy but good looking outfit. It was tiring if you walk in the streets of Singapore. I don't like to wear shorts and skirts and dresses that day so i wear jeans and a super cute blouse. 

My top is from H & M
My jeans are from Pen shoppe
My shoes are Flats from Primadonna (Which are my favorite pair of flats) 

Being comfy is okay. If you wear like dresses, heels walking down the street, would you be comfy? I'm sure your not. Doesn't mean you wear comfy clothes, you wouldn't look descent, cute, classy, or even chic. Everybody likes being comfy right? Sweatpants, sweatshirts, pajamas, oversize flannels, Uggs boots, Jelly shoes are kinda the clothing items that I used to be comfy but I would like to try if i wear jeans. So that was a blast wearing that outfit. It was so comfortable and If i wear shorts and crop tops that day my skin would burn because of the heat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment